Legal Office RER Lextal NEWS
What are the top privacy and data protection trends and issues in employment relationships?
A webinar of the LEXTAL law group took place on 25 November, where experts shared their experiences about data protection practices in HR area that have emerged or accelerated during recent years. Their practical legal expertise was spiced up with examples from real life.
The speakers were:
- Vilius Mačiulaitis – ILAW LEXTAL Partner
- Liene Pommere – RER LEXTAL Attorney
- Asta Macijauskienė – ILAW LEXTAL Partner
- Aušra Vainorienė – „Vinted Group“ Senior Legal Counsel (Employment)
- Moderator – Tomas Bagdanskis – ILAW LEXTAL Managing Partner
A favorable judgement of the Court of Economic Affairs for the client entered into force
Legal proceedings of the Client regarding recovery of damages have been successfully completed
The arrest of the RER Lextal client’s funds and the process of criminally acquired property has been abolished
The Constitutional court of the Republic of Latvia has turned to the Court of Justice of the European Union in two cases of a RER Lextal clients.
The legal framework, requirements, and benefits of whistleblowing.