LAW OFFICE RER Lextal Legal Services
The foundations of a successful deal are not only honesty and willingness to cooperate by the parties, but also a high-quality and adequate agreement that protects the parties to the deal and prevents misunderstandings, disputes, and post-transaction litigation. When undertaking obligations, it is important to ensure that the terms of the deal are clearly stated and to ensure that the other party to the deal may not subsequently make unsubstantiated claims.
Often, when entering into a contract, the parties do not think about future disputes that may arise due to deficient or incorrect contractual terms. Our law office can provide you with all kinds of legal support related to the conclusion and execution of a deal, including:
- Drafting various types of contracts and agreements;
- Contract analysis and advice on matters relating to the execution of deals;
- Representation in contract negotiations;
- Provision and supervision of the contracting process;
- Provision of legal support and representation in resolving disputes arising from deals.
Each contract is drafted in a way as to fully incorporate the wishes of the parties thereto through one or more transactional deeds. At our office, we strive to provide our clients with the necessary legal support in deals to ensure the achievement of their goals in both business and private life.
The RER Lextal Law Office also implements activities aimed at compensating for any damage caused, indemnification of damages, and other claims arising from the civil liability of persons.